16 oz fresh or frozen strawberries
Splash of juice from a freshly squeezed wedge of lime
1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice or water.
Pack all ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth.
Yield = 2 servings
This smoothie is loaded with alkalinizing nutrients that will act to decrease inflammation in the body and increase blood oxygen saturation to the tissues. This will aid in better tissue healing and recovery.
"Eat your fruit and veggies!" Mom says, and she's right. Fruit and veggies are great for you. Food is central to your body's nutritional system, but each of us is individual and our nutritional requirements are as well, especially as we age.
The basis for nutrition is the food we eat. We must watch what we eat, it’s true. Today’s food tends to be over-processed, limiting the good nutrition that can be absorbed from it. If we would be plant eaters and organic plant eaters, we’d be set! But most of us live in a busy, fast society, so our nutrition isn’t always what it should be. Nutritional supplements may help us out.
Nutritional supplements may fill the void left by our poor diet or aging or illness or new pain condition.
- Spinal nutrition calls for glucosamine and chondroitin and other nutrients for the disc. Link to more information on disc nutrition.
- Bone nutrition calls for calcium, vitamin D3 and magnesium for bone health and development. Link to more information on bone nutrition.
- Immune System nutrition calls for a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, herbs, minerals, aminoacids, fat-lowering agents. Link to more information on immunity enhancement.
- Bowel nutrition calls for sedating, calming, bulking ingredients like aloe vera, peppermint oil, flax and fiber. Link to more information on bowel health.
- Natural pain reliever and control alternative calls for natural pain relieving agents like white willow bark, devil's claw, boswellia serrata, and valerian root. Link to more information on natural pain control agents.
Let's discuss your specific condition(s). We can then suggest individual recommendations to supplement your food intake and your regular medication routine to potentially enhance your nutrition and well-being.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease. No claims are being made, either expressed or implied, that these ingredients will cure disease, replace prescribed medications, or replace sound advice from a physician.