From making the first appointment at our Orchard Park office to discovering pain relief, you are central to the process.
You will find that you improve more quickly, avoid pain–producing situations, and then stay pain-free if you participate to the fullest in your care at home and at our Orchard Park office. Many factors contribute to your healing and continued pain-free quality of life:
- Making all the in-office appointments as recommended at our Orchard Park location
- Fully understanding your spinal pain and/or sciatica condition
- Following the recommendations for back pain relief and/or sciatica relief
- Adapting your daily activities including your job, if necessary
- Considering limitations that your spinal condition or sciatica may impose
Recommendations for your at-home care may include exercise, hot/cold therapy, massage, nutrition as well as use of proper posture and movement skills.
You will find that you do have control over your sciatica or back pain condition even though there may not be a cure for the condition. You are central to your care. You can regain the quality of life you want and deserve.
Some tips for at-home care:
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER