Turn to The Novelli Wellness Center for ...
- a gentle, natural, non-surgical, and highly effective way to attain spinal health and spinal pain relief
- personalized chiropractor care
- a thorough in-office spinal examination, expert diagnosis, and comprehensive treatment for low back pain, stenosis, disc herniation, neck, arm, and leg pain, and other conditions
- a chiropractor physician staff well-trained in the uses of the spine, the conditions that may influence its health, and the treatment that offers the best chance of giving back the quality of life you once appreciated
- counseling on at-home care, including recommendations on nutrition, the use of support belts, and exercise
Our aim is to see you enjoying life as pain-free as possible and experiencing the quality of life you desire. To learn more about the chiropractic care Amherst, New York-area residents have come to expect from us, contact The Novelli Wellness Center today.
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER
page. Content is reviewed by Dr. James M. Cox I