Spinal manipulation, often referred to by chiropractors as spinal adjusting, is the manual movement of the spinal vertebra to restore normal range of motion, relieve nerve compression and irritation, relieve pain, and restore a state of well-being to the patient.
- Increase of the disc space height
- Increase of the nerve opening sizes in the spine through which spinal nerves pass from the spinal cord to the body by up to 28% in area
- Intradiscal pressure reduction which reduces nerve irritation inside the disc and reduces nerve pressure on exiting nerves from the spine that cause arm and leg pain. This drop in pressure has been measured as high as 192 mm reduced pressure inside the intervertebral disc.
- Restore normal range of motion to the joints of the spine
- Establish nerve conduction from the extremities, spinal joints and intervertebral discs to the spinal cord and brain that have a sedating and pain relieving capability
Contact The Novelli Wellness Center for your examination and spinal manipulation treatment plan.
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER