With back pain, CONTROL, NOT CURE is often the more accurate motto.
If you have a transitional segment, it will always be there.
If you have a slipped disc, like a bruise on an apple, it will stay bruised, requiring less and less to trigger a pain episode.
So control becomes central to your pain-free quality of life.
- Learning proper lifting, bending, twisting techniques helps control back pain
- Exercise helps control spine pain
- Thinking before acting helps control neck pain and low back pain
- Considering your lifestyle options and adjunctive care options helps control pain
Control may help you regain your quality of life.
Cox Technic considers pain and its relief realistically.
- Cox Technic Flexion Distraction and Decompression protocols make no guarantee of pain relief for life
- Cox Technic protocols make no claims for instant pain relief
- Cox Technic protocols offer specific guidelines for both you and us to follow to help you regain your quality of life with an understanding of your condition and your spine’s capabilities to allow you pain-free living despite its limitations or problems
Contact The Novelli Wellness Center today to take your first step at controlling your spine pain and regaining your quality of life!
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER
page. Content is reviewed by Dr. James M. Cox I