Healthy News from The Novelli Wellness Center | March 2015
- Chiropractic Adjusting and Traction - Beneficial Combo!
- Women Need a Multivitamin
- How Are You Walking?
- Exercises are Vital!
- Back Pain and Weak Hips – A connection!
Healthy News from The Novelli Wellness Center | April 2015
- Chiropractic Boosts Strength and Muscle Function and Prevents Fatigue
- Chiropractic Care To Prevent Elderly Falls
- MRI Not Necessary for All Low Back Pain
- Knee Pain and Back Pain Affect Quality of Life over 50
- Hip Fracture? Watch Out for Vertebral Fractures
Healthy News from The Novelli Wellness Center | May 2015
- MRIs May Mislead!- Chiropractors Look to the Body for Answers.
- Astronauts' Discs Swell; Our Discs Deflate.- Both Lead to Back Pain!
- Quality of Life is Related to Abdominal Strength
- Need Vitamin D as We Age
Healthy News from The Novelli Wellness Center | June 2015
- Back Surgery – Only 23% Recommended To Have It On Second Opinion
- Chiropractors Relish Evidence Based Practice
- DCs Who Focus On Musculoskeletal Pain Get More Referrals From MDs
- Vitamin D For All!
- Leg Length Discrepancy Leads To LBP In Standing Workers
- More Physically Fit – Less Fatty Spine Muscles
- Spinal Manipulation offers Many Benefits
- Share Chiropractic with Those in Your World
- Keep Active!
- Chronic Low Back Pain Puts a Strain on Marriage
- Osteoporosis Risk in Men is Higher with Depression and Antidepressants
Healthy News from The Novelli Wellness Center | August 2015
- Spinal Stenosis Helped with Cox Technic
- A New Approach to Helping Tight Hamstrings
- Sleep Quality and Healing – They’re Connected.
- Strong Gluts!
- Don’t Fear Moving. It Helps!
- What Do You Think? It Matters.
- Resistance Training Benefits Osteoporotic Women
- Availability of Chiropractic Reduces Primary Care Visits
Healthy News from The Novelli Wellness Center | September 2015
- The Benefits of Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Epidural Steroid Injections – Effective?
- CLIMB for Back Pain Relief
- Some Back Pain Patients Think Imaging is Necessary. Do You?
- Risks of Osteoporosis
Healthy News from The Novelli Wellness Center – October 2015
- Whom You See First for Back Pain Affects Your Course of Care
- No Surprise: The Aging Population Brings More Spinal Healthcare Challenges
- Rest for Degenerated Discs?
- Walking Speed & Back Muscle Strength Related
- Bones Need Vitamin A
Healthy News from The Novelli Wellness Center - November 2015
- More Pain Relief from Spinal Manipulation with Exercise
- Vitamin C for Cells
- Your Choice of Healthcare Practitioners to see FIRST Matters!
- Wonderful News for Chiropractic…and Neck and Back Pain Patients!
- Exercise Helps Post-Surgery Back Pain Patients
- Whiplash Patients and Fatty Neck Muscles
- Lifting is #1 Trigger for Low Back Pain
- Bone Needs Vitamin C
- Back Surgery Factors
- Military Chiropractic Service
- Less Pain Sensation
- Pain and The Brain
- Keep Active!
- Back Surgery isn’t Necessary for Most Back Pain…
- ...and 6 Weeks of Conservative Care are Recommended Before Back Surgery
- Inflammation Reduction with Stretching...
- ... and Spinal Manipulation is Positive for Pain Reduction
- Degenerated Discs Are Missing Glycosaminoglycan...
- …so is Chondroitin Sulfate
Healthy News from The Novelli Wellness Center - June 2016
- Knee Pain? Distraction Helps!
- 50% Relief of Pain is Good
- Vision Improved With Chiropractic Care
- Chest Pain May Be helped with Chiropractic
- Neck Pain Relief Less Costly and More Effective with Chiropractic
- Your Thoughts Matter and Influence Treatment Outcomes
- Healthcare Costs Increase with Pre-Authorization
- Knowing What’s Wrong Helps Healing
- Add Quercetin and Cherries and Apples to a Healthy Diet
- Effectiveness of Buffalo, NY Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Exercise and Chiropractic Beneficial for Headache Relief
- Neurosurgeons Recommend 8-12 weeks of Arm Pain before Neck Surgery – Good Timing for Chiropractic Care & Relief!
- Pain and Inflammation Reduction with Curcumin